What if I told you-you can buy a car and pay less than 2% a year in interest by using the Pentagon Federal credit union. That means if you buy this Tesla for 150k you’ll only pay 190 bucks in interest every month. That’s less than I spend on bagels in the morning. And ontop of that 99.99% of my subscriber think this is the credit union in the history of credit unions. Disclosure I really don’t spend money on a Bagels, that’s a lie lol
Customer Service: 1-800-247-5626
- Government employees military or $5 deposit from anyone.
2. Do you guys do Hard credit checks for opening an account:
- Yes the first time but then we use the same pull for 3 months, after that if your applying for something else then we will do another pull.
3. Depositing cash
- No limits at a branch but if at an atm only the first 200 bucks will be available. Prevents fraud.
5. How many ATMs:
6. Can I use zelle, cash app or Venmo with this account to send money to friends?
- Yes but it will take 2-6 days to post on the account.
7. How many branches
- over 30 branches
8. Savings: regular savings (.05 less than checking and high end 1.95% est.)
- Not good go with Marcus or any of the better competition offering above 2.25%
9. Money market account
- Not that great, lower than the premium savings
- no fees with 500 bucks or more or direct deposit
- .50 on 20k minimum – 50max
12. Credit Cards:
- aprs 12.99- 17.99 ( Navy has some cards with 8.99%) I did like the cash back 2% no limit 😊
13. is the cash back immediately redeemable?
- no at the end of the statement cycle
14. Balance transfer: navy doesn’t have any
- Still has fees but very low, with 3% transaction fee or 4.99% apr
15. Car Buying (1.49%)
- Its true but please don’t go buying a car you can’t afford it’s a liability. Oh and its only for 36months.
16. Certificates CD
- Below average when comparing to Navy %3.25 7 years and this ones 2.35% est.
17. Personal loan rates: 6.49%
- No origination fees, very cool. Up to 20k on a personal loan
18. Student loans: 3.87 all the way to as low 3.105 that’s is super low
- Be careful when paying down, and make sure you’re paying principle
19. Members discounts for tires changes even car bread downs or buying a car
- Financial literacy for young adults
- (these are offer and partnership we see a lot of companies using this tactic)
Key Questions Answered
1. What is so good about the Pentagon Federal Credit Union?
2. Why you should or shouldn’t sign up?
3. How to take advantage of it?
Information is key
✅2 FREE AUDIOBOOKS✅
🎁ACORN FREE $5🎁
⚡FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED⚡ (traditional reading)
My Camera Gear: https://amazon.com/shop/tommybryson
✔ Help Us Reach 5000 Subscribers: https://goo.gl/0wvm6w